Rumble Gaming - General Community Rules
General Community Rules
- 1.1 Toxic: Any form of toxicity or toxic remarks will result in a permanent ban or sometimes even a CB.
- 1.2 Staff Discretion: Any member of the Rumble Gaming Staff team has the right to ban a player, this can be for example if a player is causing a lot of issues for the community and is only here to cause harm.
- 1.3 Selling/Trading: Selling or trading any form of in-game content for real payment is not allowed and will result in a permanent ban.
- 1.4 Bullying: Any form of bullying is not allowed if the person is trying to joke but the other person feels like it's bullying then the person must immediately stop.
o This includes making malicious threats against community members & sharing private information, private social media accounts and photos of that person.
- 1.5 Racism & Discrimination: We do not accept racism or any for of discrimination in this community, this may often offend people and result in them getting a bad impression of this community. Sometimes someone may say something in a joking way, and this is acceptable if you stop if someone asks you to.
- 1.6 Trolling: Trolling should be self-explanatory and is not allowed in any form.
- 1.7 Advertising: Advertising with the intention of taking people away from Rumble Gaming will result in an RFC.
- 1.8 Soundboards: Playing very loud or annoying sounds over a soundboard is not allowed and will result in a ban, other sounds or music are only allowed with permission of everyone in the private channel. Under no circumstance should soundboards be used in public channels.
- 1.9 Mic spamming: Mic spamming is not allowed and very annoying and will result in punishment.
- 1.10 Impersonating: Impersonating any member of Staff or intentionally impersonating someone else is not tolerated.
- 1.11 Cheating, hacking or exploiting: Any cheat, hack or exploit which gives you an advantage over other players will result in a permanent ban.
- 1.12 Multiple accounts: You are only allowed to have 1 account. All accounts which aren't your main one will be banned,
- 1.13 Language: Due to this being an English roleplay server, you must speak or write in English to be able to play on our servers.
- 1.14 Common sense: The server is currently in its early stages so not every rule may be listed here. Use some common sense.
- 1.15 Illegal activities: Do not use Rumble Gaming to carry out illegal activities that are considered in your country of residents, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or the United states of America.
- 1.16 Malicious attacks: Any form to attempt to interrupt the upkeep of the Rumble Gaming network by use of any malicious methods is not tolerated. Those suspected of the malicious attacks will be reported to our hosting providers who may take further action. (Malicious attacks include DOSing ‘Denial of service’)
- 1.17 Age: In efforts to be GDPR compliant, players who play on any Rumble Gaming sever or use any of our services (Teamspeak, forums and discord) must be 13 years of age or older. - Parental or guardian consent may waive this rule, however a valid copy of their photo ID is required.
All rule changes will be posted here: http://forum.rumblegaming.co.uk/index.php?/topic/69-rules